Candidates must have an up to date National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
The main roles of the position will be
- lifeguarding busy pool sessions
- setting up and taking down equipment safely
- working front of house
- ensuring the building, changing rooms and poolside area are clean and tidy
- cash handling and assisting the Duty Managers where necessary as and when required
- Candidates should also be able to work on their own initiative
Remuneration will vary according to exprience and hours worked - but of course you'll be part of our
lively and very diverse team.
Please submit a current CV and a covering letter stating why you would like the position to Sue Rider sue @ thelentoncentre.org.uk (remove spaces)
Do you like the idea of working for the The Lenton Centre or contributing to a Social Enterprise
while keeping up to date with Lifeguard Training?
If you've only got a bit of time but would like to
- Help a Charity
- Keep up your lifeguarding hours
- Keep up your Lifeguard ongoing training hours
- Meet new and interesting people
Then talk to us about being a volunteer lifeguard, as long as you're qualified and reliable, you only need
to be able to offer a very small number of hours a week. You're then able to attend ongoing training
to keep your training hours up to maintain your NPLQ qualification. You may also be able to use some of
the Centre facilities, get a reference and work with a very diverse team!